This time,lets go outside from Penang and go to Taiping.I've seen many food programs gave their highlights to Mee Udang Kuala Sepetang.So i tried.On the way to Kuala Sepetang town,you may see a lot of Mee Udang's warung and signborad.So you can choose whichever you like.Myself,I tried Mak Jah coz my friend told me that is the best.Here is some info I can share.
- Location:Kuala Sepetang(on the way to Kuala Sepetang town,you may see a lot of Mee Udang warung and its signboard)
- Serving: Local food but specialized in Mee Udang
- Budget:MYR11 (mee udang special)
- Operation:daily from noon onwards
- capacity:approx 150 people
- Toilet:I couldn't find but you can use Surau's toilet nearby
- My good comment:Full with Udangs.The Udang was fresh and the skin is soft.
- My bad comment:I don't like the kuah.Aziz Mee Pak Ngah Sungai Dua kuah is much better.But taste is subjective.different people,different taste.I was surprised when saw cabbage,carrot & etc inside the kuah.