Teluk Cempedak, Kuantan

Salam,
Quite a long time I ever been to Teluk Cempedak. As I rememeber my last visit there was about 3 years ago. I hate to go there because of the traffic. Its a tourist spot and its always jammed during weekends. Since I have nothing to do, so I went there during hot mid day to avoid heavy traffic. I am lucky as my plan goes as it is and easily found a parking in front of 5 star hotel. From there I walk and amazed with a lot of changes happen since my last visit. Its a totally different from last 3 years.



The nasi lemak looks tasty


Santai

New Burger King



burgermbira


New KFC

I think its a bit expensive then usual

But the view is nice

View from KFC

New 7-11



New Starbucks


Wifi is available here but slow

Still a lot of people during mid day


Portraits for selling



Buskers out there!!!...please come here

Way to other side of beach


Beware of monkeys here

View of main beach from different angle



View of other beach...a bit nicer


Thanks Black(drummer) for series of jamming session with me. Pushed him to play Metallica...heheh

Beach Library....creative



This is the founder of beach library....such a noble person







So come here and relax yourself!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan