Cycling activity in Taman Tasik Taiping


This time I went to Taman Tasik Taiping to show my children my school when I was in form 4 and 5.  I attended Sekolah Sains Raja Tun Azlan Shah, Taiping in 1994&95. This school is located right in Taman Tasik Taiping and is also located right in front of Taiping Zoo.  Despite the school in front of the Taiping Zoo, I only went to the Zoo twice during my schooling here.  I will tell you more about my experience studying at Raja Tun Azlan Shah Science High School in a future topic.

  this time I would rather talk about an activity that is quite trending at the moment in Taman Tasik Taiping, which is cycling.  But it is not an ordinary bicycle but a bicycle for two or three people to ride.  Actually, I don't even know what the right term is for this kind of bike.  At first I saw some people riding bicycles like this and then the children wanted to ride.  I'm also a bit worried because there isn't much information about this activity on the Internet. 

  Apparently the fee is RM20 for 30 minutes.  For me it's ok if it's once in a while.  If it is cheaper, more people will ride this bike.  sometimes if the price is expensive, of course people won't go and Rent a bike at Taiping Lake Park
 
  It turned out that my children and mother also had fun with this cycling activity.  I'm also worried if they exceed the time because the staff said that if it exceeds 30 minutes he will automatically ask for RM20 for one more round.  In addition to the cycling activity itself, enjoying the beautiful scenery at Taman Tasik Taiping is also an advantage.
  We cycled for 30 minutes and it happened to be raining at that time.  You might know Taiping is the most humid city in Malaysia. 

   

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan