Good and FREE app for scanning your documents by smartphones

Smartphones nowadays are useful for many things. One of the uses is to digitize documents such as scanning children's homework, ID card and etc. into PDF format. Most scanners on Google Play should work however, there are some document scanners that really stand out compared to other apps. Here are the document scanner apps I think are the best for Android after years of using..


 


 Scanner

 This application is very good for scanning ID cards. There are a few more that can be used to scan our ID cards but they are paid version. So far, this is the only application that I feel is easy to use and most importantly FREE!!!!. You can get this application in the Google Store by clicking the link I provided.

 Scanner


 Using this application is easy and you can see the video as I provided the link below

 https://youtu.be/lUrduOPieck



 


 CamScanner

 Cam scanner is an application that I often use in my daily use. It's free and easy to use. The best thing about this application is that it can scan many pages and turn them into one file.

 You can get this application in the Google Store by clicking the link I provided.


 Camscanner


 You can get the video version of this article by clicking here


 https://youtu.be/5-5RXvpC7TM


 Hope this information useful and good luck trying!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan