Recipe: how to cook rice using a noxxa pressure cooker

I recently returned to my hometown and there is a Noxxa high pressure cooker at my childhood home but my mother rarely uses it.  On the other hand, the Noxxa pressure cooker in our house that was given to me by my mother is often used in everyday cooking.  I found that my mother still uses a normal rice cooker to cook rice.  Later I found out she didn't know how to use it to cook rice.

Maybe there are many people there who still don't know how to use a Noxxa pressure cooker to cook rice like my mom. So this time I want to share how to cook rice using a Noxxa pressure cooker.

Not many people know the advantages of cooking rice using a pressure cooker. Not only because it cooks faster, but the amount of nutrients that remain after the cooking process is also higher compared to the normal process of cooking rice.  When the nutrient level is high, it means that cooking using a high pressure cooker tastes better than usual.

My family only uses two pots of rice for one day. One pot of rice equals 150 grams. To cook rice using this Noxxa pot, you need to have the right measuring tool. Otherwise the result will be too hard, soft or burnt. Yes, cooking rice using a Noxxa pot is very difficult at first. I myself tried many times and did not succeed. Finally I got a formula that confirms the rice is ok.

The water level formula must be 1 index finger line which is always used to cook rice using a normal rice cooker cannot be used if we cook using a high pressure cooker. Tools for measuring must be correct so that you cook with more confidence. In addition, this measuring tool is also used to ensure there is no waste. This tool can be easily found in DIY stores, Happy Home and the others.
1. Wash 300 grams of rice and discard the  water. 
 2. Add the same amount of water as the rice using the same tool.
 3. Close the noxxa pot and press high pressure 6 times.
 4. Make sure the knob/valve on the pot shows pressure.
 5. Done.
Bonus:
Behind my house there is a kaffir lime tree with many leaves. Usually when I cook rice I will put kaffir lime leaves together .It tastes and smells better.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan