Recipe: Instant spaghetti using Noxxa Pressure Cooker. Without Prego.

 Spaghetti is my children's favorite.  Sometimes they even ask me to prepare spaghetti for breakfast before school. I did it in order not to let my children down.  I'm not that rich to use Preggo everyday.  So I learned to make my own spaghetti sauce which I think cheaper and healthier.  After all, this recipe is ready with the spaghetti sauce.  Other than saves time, the children also don't fight over whose gravy is more.  Everyone get the same. 
This is how lazy man like me prepare spaghetti.

 Material.

 5     clove          Garlic chopped/minced
 1     bulb            Onion chopped/minced
 2     tsp               ground black pepper
 2     tbs               Tomato Puree
 2     tbs               Vinegar (I use Apple Cider Vinegar. Healthier)
 1     tbs               Sugar
 2     tsp               Oregano
 2    cups           Water
 1    tsp                Salt
 2    tsb              Olive Oil (I use extra virgin. Healthier ).
 200g                   Spaghetti

 Method:

 1. Mix all the above ingredients into the Noxxa pot.


2. Close the Noxxa pot and make sure the knob is set to Pressure
3. Press "High Pressure" 9 times as shown in the picture below.
 4. After 9 minutes Noxxa will beep and turn the knob to Steam to release the pressure in the pot.  After the pressure all comes out, then open the lid.  Be like the picture below.
 5. Scoop and serve.

 Above is the basic recipe for cooking spaghetti with a Noxxa pressure cooker.  You can add sausage, minced meat and vegetables that are suitable for spaghetti.


 Usually after wakeup in the morning I will prepare all these ingredients in less than 5 minutes.  After set up the pressure cooker, I will go for shower. 15 minutes later I will come back to serve the kids.

Happy trying!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan